30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Elwatches’s return policy is simple: If it does not put a lump in your throat, you can send it back for a full refund.
NO HASSLES, NO QUESTIONS, NO REASONS NEEDED
Elwatches return policy means there is no risk as we stand behind every item we sell. Just email us and return it so we receive it back within 30 days.
Please return items in the same condition and with the same accessories as purchased, with online and telephone purchases retaining the red returns tag.
- Can I return the item for a refund? Yes. Just email us and return it so we receive it back within 30 days.
- Is there a restocking fee? No, providing that you return it so we receive it back within 30 days. The item must also be received back in the same condition with everything that was included (ie. box, tag, etc.)
- Is shipping refunded by Elwatches? No. The original shipping fees and the shipping costs back to us are not refunded.
- Is customs duties and taxes refunded by Elwatches? No. Elwatches does not refund any of the customs, duties, taxes or brokerage fees. You can contact your local customs office or the shipping carrier to request a reimbursement of your taxes and/or fees. Please note that some countries will not provide a reimbursement of your taxes or fees for a returned item.
- I received my watch and it is not working? Please email us so we can correct the issue to your satisfaction. Occasionally a rough shipping trip and/or altitude & temperature variations experienced in transit can cause a watch to not run properly. Pressure of trapped air molecules inside the case can cause either expansion or compression on the parts of the movement. Of course, this even happens to brand new watches when Rolex ships to an authorized Rolex dealer…except the adjustments of decompression and calibration are usually made in the store after the package has been delivered.